FORUM GENERAL MEETING to be held electronically via Zoom
Wednesday 4 August 2021 at 6:45 pm - Access will be open from 6:30 pm
Information for joining the meeting on Zoom is provided below.
3. Ratification of the minutes from the last meeting – 3 June 2021
4. Matters arising from the minutes, not elsewhere on the agenda
5. Report from the Chair
6. Secretary’s report
7. Treasurer’s report and Financial Statement
8. Digital Engagement officer’s report
9. Housing Monitor’s report
10. Neighbourhood Plan monitoring report
11. Current events
13. Next regular Forum meeting. The next regular Forum meeting will take place on Thursday 7 October 2021. We are hopeful we can meet at the Gerston Chapel Hall at 6:30pm but that will depend on the Covid-19 restrictions in place on that date. Further information will be provided with the agenda for that meeting.
In the meantime, there will be an informal meeting of the Forum members on zoom on Wednesday 1 September 2021 at 6:45pm when our guest speaker will be Mike Elm, the Sustrans Liveable Towns Coordinator for Torbay (https://www.sustrans.org.uk), working closely with Torbay Council on a number of projects. Mike will present a focus on Paignton but has an interest across all three towns and how they interconnect.
Torbay Liveable Towns aims to help in the delivery of ambitious plans to make Torbay more accessible for everyone to be able to meet their daily needs in safe, healthy and convenient ways. The Torbay Liveable Towns project is an initial one year partnership project between Torbay Council and Sustrans – the national charity making it easier for everyone to walk & cycle. This will be an opportunity to hear the latest and help shape projects to make it safer and easier to get into, out of and around Paignton on foot, scooter, cycle or wheelchair:
- Winner Street – engaging the local community to shape a trial scheme to improve the area as a destination, reduce traffic and make walking, cycling and scooting safer and more attractive.
- New cycle path provision on Torbay Road, Torquay (north of Hollicombe) in order to provide a missing link in the cycle network.
- A permanent scheme for Marine Drive to improve the area for people by widening the existing pavement.
- Safer routes for Brixham –Working with the community to trial improvements to key active travel routes in and out of Brixham.
You are invited to a scheduled zoom meeting.
Topic: Paignton Neighbourhood Forum
Time: Aug 4, 2021 06:45 PM London
Join Zoom Meeting: here
Meeting ID: 837 6671 3187